REAAR (Real Estate Agents Association of Rajkot) is planning to organize technical meeting with civil engineers & architects of rajkot in coming days.
Following this initial meeting with an Civil Engineers & Architect, you should have a sense for how important an Architect & Civil Engineers are. You can see how they have included all aspects of your project, and check security parameters. When selecting an Architect & Civil Engineer we know that cost is an important consideration, but remember that it should not be the only basis for your decision. Quality of work, level of service, and experience are also important. As with most things, you get what you pay for.
During your first meeting with an Architect & Civil Engineers, some questions you may want to ask -
- How will the design be communicated (i.e. sketches, model, 3-D computer drawings)?
- What do you anticipate your fee will be?
- How is the fee tied to the phases of the project?
- When are fees payable?
- Do you require a retainer?
- Do you do cost estimating? Is it included in the fee?
- Do you provide supervision during the construction phase? Is it included in the fee?